Crystal Fighters - "You & I" [MP3 + Video]

It has been a fantastic day for music with the new YADi release and now another new one from Crystal Fighters. Ahead of the May 27 release of Cave Rave, the Fighters released "You & I" along with a fantastical video for the track. I like to imagine that the clip is a little glimpse into the minds of the group. A group known for their surreal music videos, the Fighters offer an anthropomorphic animal love portrait. The video is replete with a singing tree and rhythmically endowed bird and portrays their eventual forced separation. "You & I" is a tragic yarn of devotion, and in the case of the video, literally to the dying end. "You & I" boasts more of the lyrical somersaults and tongue-twisting goodness that have propelled the Fighters across the world. To honor the release of Cave Rave they will again take to road for a world tour, kicking off in Murcia, Spain on May 3. I already have my tickets bought for the June 7 show in Portland and to say I am excited is an understatement. Pre-order Cave Rave here.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Thelma Plum - "Gold" (Chet Faker cover)

Sorcha Richardson - "Petrol Station"

New Releases Abound...