Call it Stormy Monday

While that last post has spun me into a country/southern rock tailspin, I will move away from the genre for those of you who are not as inclined towards it. Today sure as hell dragged on like a Monday though and with all the storms outside, seems like a good day for T-Bone Walkers "Call it Stormy Monday." Decided to throw in some Howlin' Wolf for good measure. "Killing Floor" is a personal favorite and I remember my friends and I freshmen year of high school attempting to create a Howlin' Wolf cover band and falling flat on our face. Enjoy and be thankful it is not us.

On another note, the blog is finally starting to get some traffic so if you have been checking it keep checking and tell some friends!




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sorcha Richardson - "Petrol Station"

Thelma Plum - "Gold" (Chet Faker cover)

New Releases Abound...