Bochi Revival

If you've been paying any attention, the last time I posted was back on November 13, 2013. With a grueling fall semester and more of a fuck everything ancillary mindset this spring, the blog took a hit. Well, rather, it stopped functioning all together. Now, with college behind me and a seemingly endless expanse opening up in front of me, it is time for Bochi to come back into my life in a big way. I can't help feeling that this summer will be a time of tremendous growth both for myself and the blog. The next few weeks will see me slowly making my way westward (shout out to Horace Greeley) to Denver where I will be setting up shop with Jeune Lafitte. In the spirit of departures and what it means to progress, I felt it would be fitting to focus on tracks encapsulating this theme: gain with absence, adaptation with loss and ultimately advancement.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Thelma Plum - "Gold" (Chet Faker cover)

Sorcha Richardson - "Petrol Station"

New Releases Abound...