///// Air France ///// S-Type //// // Desmond Cheese


Lately I have found myself listening to a lot of instrumental hip hop tracks. What I like in particular about the tracks is that I could easily see someone rapping over the tracks while at the same time I am perfectly content listening to them as what they are.

The first and probably most accessible tracks come from Glasgow-based producer S-Type. The next tracks come from Desmond Cheese. I think their Soundcloud bio sums it up pretty well, "Desmond Cheese - the pungent product of a long term collaboration between two finely aged producers, Makcheese and Desmond Bagely. These Brissie beatsmiths are out to change your perspective on hip hop, dairy products, and life in general." Air France's edit of St. Etienne rounds out the track list. Though not purely instrumental, I could still see it being reworked yet again into some hip hop track in the future.









Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Thelma Plum - "Gold" (Chet Faker cover)

Sorcha Richardson - "Petrol Station"

New Releases Abound...